These are soft, buttery cookies which are almost like shortbread. However, I think these would be lovely with other flavours, such as lemon. The mixture is so easy to make, you could let your young children whip up a batch. Then eat them all whilst they look on hee hee!
Recipe from http://divaliciousrecipesinthecity.com/
3/4 cup almond flour
1/8 tspn salt
3 tblspns Erythritol (or other sugar substitute)
2 tblspns butter
1/4 tspn vanilla essence
1 egg white
- Preheat the oven to 170C/325F degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and blend into a dough.
- Place the bowl in the freezer for 15 minutes to firm up.
- Roll tablespoons portions of the dough and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- With the back of a spoon, press down on the dough balls to make cookie shapes.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Eat and enjoy
Makes about 10 cookies