I used to love garlic dough balls so enjoyed these gluten free alternatives slathered with garlic butter! The flavourings can be played around with herbs, spices and cheese too. Delicious!
Recipe from www.divaliciousrecipesinthecity.com
1 cup ground almonds
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 tspn Pesto sauce
2 tblspns melted butter
1 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup Mozarella cheese
1 tspn garlic powder
1/4 -1/2 cup garlic butter (for topping, perhaps add some cheese too?)
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Take about a tablespoon of the mixture and make a ball shape, place on the greaseproof paper.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, turning over half way through baking, until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and slather with garlic butter (to your taste…perhaps top with some cheese).
- Eat and enjoy!